Saturday, January 07, 2006

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

Once again, the self-proclaimed watchdog of Gray is watching out for herself and her friends, but not the citizens of Gray.

Her recent email to the CEDC, which she invariably cc'ed to the town council, only addresses the CEDC's take on the council. Curiously, there is no mention of the council's nasty attacks on the CEDC.

I'm saddened that I must share room in the journalistic community with a person who so willingly sets aside the journalistic obligation to fairness.

More than ever, this recent email leads me to believe that Prattle is determined to ruin anyone in town that opposes her viewpoint. Shortly after the June election, she crowed to a recently-retired town councilor, "I came, I saw, I conquered." What is she trying to conquer? And WHY???

Nathan Tsukroff