Thursday, August 03, 2006

Don't waste my time

I hope my detractors don't think I'm wasting my time reading their rude and inappropriate comments on the other blogs.

In all honesty, I've been to the monumentnews blog once on purpose and a second time by accident. I've been to the gray-news blog once. I believe Liz Prata's blogs are one-sided, and appear to be outlets for her anger at the world.

I don't see the purpose in commenting on those blogs, especially since the blog administrators allow anonymous commentary.

Anyone wishing to have an intelligent discussion is welcome to send an email to me or Paul Proudian. I notice I haven't heard directly from my detractors. It's easy to hide behind a wall and shout nasty names. But it takes great moral character to stand up and publicly announce your beliefs.

While I am diametrically opposed to the positions taken by Elizabeth Prata, and I respect the fact she at least had the courage to publicly state her opinions, I'm disgusted that she allows commenters on her blogs to post anonymously. I believe her actions have fomented the continued devisiveness and nastiness in Gray.

Nathan Tsukroff